Sunday, February 1, 2009

Time flies


Wow...How can I say it any other way but time flies when you aren't ready. I can't believe that Jeff and I are moving in three weeks! There is so much to do and we are losing time to do it in. So far things seem to be going well. We apparently have a base house in Dover, which is a huge relief...hopefully it's ok. I was told that it was brand new, but it's a one car garage and a duplex. These things shouldn't really matter to me, but when you have lived in this new house we have now, it's hard to go back to a duplex. Jeff has been gone now for four weeks, only one more to go and then he is home to help with some of the burden of moving. It's amazing what we Air Force wives have to go through to keep our families running. Of course while he is gone we get one of the biggest snow falls in years. Over 7 inches fell at our house in two days. To some of you that isn't a lot, but for places that can't handle it...wow it was a mess! But this is my favorite part about a snow fall, it gets warm, blue cloudless skies and the snow melting around you. It reminds me of Wyoming in the spring.

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Wow, a blog! Are you ready for this world. I am excited. It really does make it easier to keep up with everyone.

Doug and Amanda said...

I too am so excited for you to be joining the blog world, which by the way your blog looks great! And I may be the only one who doesn't know but where is Dover? I hope the move goes well.
AMANDA

Unknown said...

Jeff and Andrea,

Good luck with the move, I have a patient from Moutain Home AFB that is heading to Ramstien (spelling) next week. They are excited. Hope all goes well. We wish that we still lived there so that we could be close again. Hopefully Mountain home is in the future for You.